LWT is a new generation of laser welded steel tubes produced using a new forming process and laser welding technology. The production includes laser welded tubes from Ø 80 to Ø 400 mm, with wall thickness from 0,8 to 2 mm, up to 2000 mm length, using cold-rolled, galvanized and stainless steel plates.
- Flexibility: reduced production lots;
- Delivery: fast and just in time;
- Production range: diameters and thickness without tooling costs.
- Surface: without working scratches;
- Cut to size: deburred, without additional costs;
- Materials: hot-rolled and cold-rolled carbon steel, galvanized, stainless steel, etc..;
- Workability: high working performances due to production process which doesn' t wear down the material; Welding: laser technology, tightness and unique quality.