Information on the processing of personal data according to ‘ex articles 13-14 of European Regulation UE 2016/679 (GDPR)
EUROTUBI SRL, as responsible for processing data and according to and for the effect of Regulation UE 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides protection of personal data according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing.
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of legislative or contractual obligations:
- obligations required by law in the field of taxation and accounting;
- after-sales assistance;
- management of relationships during sales operations;
- customer management;
- freight operations;
- planning of activities;
- historical customer invoicing.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder:
- Credit recovery activities;
- Disagreement management;
- Quality management;
- Measurements of customer’s satisfaction levels.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- Processing operations to third parties assignment:
- processing by company information systems;
- manual treatment by paper archives
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Subjects authorized for treatment pursuant to Art. 29 of the GDPR.
Communication. Your data may be communicated to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- banks and credit institutions;
- consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- in the context of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship;
- Shippers, freighters, post offices, logistics companies
Circulation: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Conservation period. According to the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization and according to art. 5 of GDPR, the conservation period of your data is:
established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes;
established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Owner: the owner of the data treatment, according to the law, is EUROTUBI SRL (Via Bassa, 27, 46020 Borgofranco Po (MN); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone number: +39 038641997; Vat nr.: 01745560209) represented by Fabrizio Roveri.
You have the right to obtain the cancellation from the owner (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the correction, the portability and the opposition to your personal data treatment. You can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
According to art. 77 of the GDPR, the data subject can present a claim or a file to the Privacy Authority (Pizza Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA mail: email@example.com).
You can also see the updated version of this information anytime by visiting the following website https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?09265288274.
Regulation UE 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Right of the data subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the presence of personal data regarding him/her, even if not registered yet. He/she has the right to know if the data have been communicated in an intelligible way and the right of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information:
a. origin of personal data;
b. purposes and treatment modality;
c. applied logic in case of data processing through electronic devices
d. identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative according to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e. about the subjects or subject categories to whom personal data may be communicated or who can be aware of them as designated representative in the State territory, of responsible or delegate;
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, the correction or the integration of the data, if interested;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of those data unlawfully processed, including data for which the conservation is not encessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is not possible or that involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. the data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to his/her personal data treatment, although it is pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data for advertising, direct sales or for market research or trading communication.